IPA National Congress 2014
Crowne Plaza, Hunter Valley, NSW
The future of accounting: Trends for 2015 and beyond
Following on from last year's sold out inaugural National Congress on the Gold Coast, the IPA has planned another event for all IPA members where our aim is to exceed last year's overall delegate satisfaction rate of 8.6 out of 10. You can view member feedback and testimonials here.
To do this, we have chosen the beautiful and tranquil Hunter Valley region to ensure we provide delegates with the very best setting to maximize learning and relaxation.
To ensure ease of access and the best quality comforts we have organised:
- Ground transfers from Sydney and Newcastle airports to and from the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- 5 star accommodation and catering throughout the Crowne Plaza, with rooms starting at only $190 per night
- Entertaining social functions, including an on-site night market, bringing you the best of the Hunter Valley's produce
- A fully integrated Partner Program, with optional excursions starting from as little as $40
Once on-site, you will have the very best professional development at your fingertips via:
- Access to a superior professional education program delivered by top industry experts, business leaders and notable figures from across Australia, including topical sessions on compliance, issues in public practice, commerce and industry
- A choice of three optional pre-Congress workshops, focusing on industry developments to soft skills training
- Claim up to 2.5 days and up to 21 hours of CPE (half your annual CPE obligation)
- Networking opportunities with peers and sponsors
- An Executive Certificate in Public Accounting awarded to delegates who meet attendance requirements
If you renewed your IPA membership before 30 June, and are thinking about attending the Congress, we’ve got a great deal for you! Members who paid their membership subscription before 30 June 2014 can receive $200 off the Congress regular rate. Simply quote offer code NCEOFY. Please note that this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or for those that are already registered. Book now.
For registration enquiries please contact Alicia Richards via email or call her direct in our Melbourne office on 03 8665 3119.