2017 Darwin Professional Accounting Forum
After two successful professional symposiums at Morphettville in the last couple of years, we have decided to take the SA/NT division’s annual major state event and head north to the magnificent city of Darwin.
The 2017 Darwin Professional Accounting Forum will take place over four days and offer an exceptional range of valuable technical updates, networking opportunities and some truly unique social events.
The forum, located in and around the city of Darwin, is an exciting all-inclusive event and truly a not to be missed gathering of industry professionals from across a number of regions.
Darwin and the whole Northern Territory really is an amazing place and certainly a must to visit, so if you have never been then this forum is a perfect excuse to head to the NT.
Also for those with clients in the top end, this is a great opportunity to visit them.
Held right in the middle of another Adelaide winter, the warm and spectacular NT awaits you, what more needs to be said!
The 2017 Darwin Forum is sure to sell out quickly and spaces are strictly limited, so secure your place now by paying a $199 deposit before 23 December 2016.
The deposit will be deducted from your registration fee which will need to be paid in full prior to Wednesday 1 February 2017 to be eligible for the early bird special rate.
What’s on offer:
- 20 CPD Hours
- Relevant and comprehensive updates from industry leaders over two days
- Panel group Q&A with Government body representatives
- Prime networking opportunities and exposure to IPA corporate partners
- A must see to believe 'Welcome to Darwin'' function
- Gala dinner (Darwin style) in a spectacular location
- An unforgettable experience: a day at the races at the Darwin Turf Club.
Partners are welcome and we encourage them to come along and share the experience.