Thursday 5 and Friday 6 March 2020
Optional pre-Congress workshop is planned for Wednesday 4 March and a farewell dinner will conclude the Congress on the Friday night.
CPD hours: 18 hours
122 Healesville-Kinglake Road
Healesville VIC 3777
03 5962 4899
RACV Healesville is just over an hour drive from Melbourne. Delegates will be responsible for arranging their own transport to and from the venue. Ample parking is available onsite.
Education program: Smart casual
Official dinner (Thursday) and farewell dinner (Friday): Smart casual, cocktail, whatever you feel comfortable in.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available to all delegates. Login information will be provided at the venue.
Presentation notes will be available for delegates to download and view electronically. Hard copy notes are available to purchase for $75. The last day to request a hard copy of the notes is Friday 14 February 2020. Please contact Victoria Division to arrange purchase of the presentation notes.
Code of conduct:
Delegates participating in IPA organised events are required to uphold behavioural standards that reflect the good standing of IPA. Any behaviour resulting in complaints, which in the opinion of IPA interferes with the rights of others, may result in exclusion.
Passport prize terms and conditions:
By participating in the passport program promotion, all participants agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The promotion will run inclusive from Thursday 5 March until Friday 6 March 2020 at RACV Healesville.
- Entry to the major prize draw and exhibitor prize draws is based on one entry per person. The major prize is one delegate ticket to the 2021 Victoria Congress with the winner being announced at the Congress conclusion on Friday 6 March 2020. Exhibitor prizes are as displayed on the exhibitor tables at the event and winners will be announced just after the afternoon tea break on Friday 6 March 2020.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives. The IPA reserves the right to cancel the promotion or substitute any prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the IPA or those exhibiting at the Congress (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
- A participant is deemed the ‘winner’ if the IPA randomly selects their name from a bowl with all entrants. The determination of the ‘winner’ shall be at the sole discretion of the IPA and no deliberations will be entered into. Any disputes, challenges, misunderstandings or claims will be decided by the IPA at its sole discretion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, the ‘winners’ consent to the following:
(i) their names to be disclosed to any person requesting that the IPA confirm the identity of the ‘winners’; and
(ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.