This 2 hour session will provide IPA members an opportunity to hear from Australia's key Government regulators and learn about the resources available to assist small business. The session will explore how Australia's regulatory bodies are streamlining regulation and providing valuable resources for practitioners and their small business clients.
The expert panel will provide -
- Insights into how to navigate the complexity of Government regulation for small business
- Updates from our regulators and small business support services
- Learn about the latest resources to assist your small business clients
- Opportunity for Q & A with the expert panel and take away ideas you can apply in your practice
The presenters will be representatives from the following agencies:
- ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- ACCC - Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- FWO - Fair Work Ombudsman
- ATO - Australian Taxation Office
- NSW Small Business Commissioner
- ASBFEO - Australian Small Business & Family Enterprise Ombudsman
The session will begin with lunch on arrive, which is followed by the 2 hour panel session.