IPA Ethics Short Course
Earn further credentials with IPA and Deakin University and grow your expertise by completing our library of ethics short courses including, Ethics and Governance, Ethics and Decision Making, Ethics and Fraud.
Our practical Ethics short courses in collaboration with Deakin University have been designed to ensure you meet your ethical obligations as a practicing member of the IPA.
The three short courses have been created to help you solidify existing capabilities and expand your knowledge on contemporary and emerging theories and practices. Throughout the courses you will have the opportunity to expand your existing knowledge and learn new content through theory, virtual activities, reflective exercises and case study exercises.
- Ethics and Decision Making: you will gain an understanding of ethics and ethical decision-making, as well as how to identify and address ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Ethics and Governance: you will gain an understanding of the ethical requirements of good governance, as well as how organisations might align their various formal and informal control mechanisms to reliably produce trustworthy and ethical conduct.
- Ethics and Fraud: you will gain an understanding of ethics and of ethical decision making, as well as consider its importance in preventing and addressing such unethical practices as fraud.
- or purchase all three in our IPA Ethics Short Course Bundle.
Upon completion, you will be able
- To explain the ethical requirements of good governance and analyse how organisations use control mechanisms to promote ethical conduct.
- To relate the requirements of ethical professional practice to preventing and addressing such unethical practices as fraud.
What you will receive
On successful completion of all three short courses, you will receive an individual certificate and digital credential per course and you will have fulfilled 18 of your required 20 CPD hours in Ethics.