IPA Small Business Leadership Series
The IPA Small Business Leadership Webinar Series is designed to give members a purposeful, introduction to non-compliance related, people leadership and management topics that are fast becoming essential skills for accountants.
The initial series is made up of 6 separate but inter-related topics: Self Awareness and Leadership Style; Creating the Right Team Culture; Linking Management Style with your Personal Development Plan and Motivating Your Team. Each 2-hour webinar will be led by Dr Richard Carter, a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and a highly experienced Business School facilitator. The webinars will be highly interactive and feature, short videos, break out room discussions, reflective questions and post-webinar activities for you to apply in your workplace.
This seminar is designed for mid to senior leaders to improve their leadership impact and outcomes.
It will be particularly beneficial for:
- Leaders embarking on organisational change.
- Leaders who are looking to strengthen organisational or team culture.
- Leaders seeking to drive high performance in their teams.
- Leaders looking to engage the contemporary workforce in a meaningful way.
Key Learning Objectives and Benefits:
- Understanding the core concepts of Leadership.
- Gain a clear understanding of why Authentic Ledership enhances culture, reputation, employee retention and performance.
- Take away actionable strategies to put Authentic Leadership into practice.
|Wednesday 10 March - Wednesday 19 May||Member: $799
|4:00pm - 6:00pm||Online|
|Dr Richard Carter
Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
|Total CPD Hours: 12|