2020 Tax Agent Guide Roadshow
The IPA’s National Tax Roadshow is back for 2020!
Authored by Jo-Anne Hotston and TaxBytes
Created for IPA practioners who service individuals and SME’s the 2020 Tax Agent Guide provides the most up to date, practical and relevant knowledge to ensure you provide the best possible advice for your existing and potential clients this tax season.
Each seminar encompasses all the changes and developments (including ATO targets and ruling changes) that affect the preparation of the 2020 tax returns
Not only will the seminar provide the latest updates, but also deliver tax advice and detailed discussions surrounding topics including compliance management and planning and strategy components and how to implement those. Whilst providing insight on recent cases and highlighting the challenges and recent decisions, dealing with the new rules and how it affects your clients.
Who Should Attend:
The seminar is designed for practitioners and their staff who have responsibility for preparing/reviewing individual and business (partnership, company, trust) tax returns for the 2020 year.
- You can earn up to 7 CPD hours.
- Receive a comprehensive manual providing relevant case studies and how to apply them.
- Listen to experts in the Australian Tax Field providing technical updates and analysis into the latest developments and challenges.
- Have the opportunity to engage in small interactive seminars with opportunities for Q&A with tax presenters.
- Receive newly released ATO Individual and Business Tax Returns, forms, checklists and case studies.