To use Professional Assist, please click here.
Professional Assist connects members to specialist advisors and provides access to an extensive information centre which aims to assist you in resolving specific regulatory issues. The responses you get to your issue can be easily adopted in your business, or passed onto clients, as all responses provided by Professional Assist are backed by Professional Indemnity insurance.
The service provides members with cost-effective professional written opinions by experts in their field.
- Access to leading advisers in the profession via 'ask an adviser'
- The response you get is backed by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Electronically tracked record of responses
- Q&A library - housing more than 5000 already answered questions
- Regular updates and reports
- Free monthly/quarterly journals on tax, GST, and superannuation
- 2-3 business day turnaround (often much quicker!)
- High-quality searchable database
Why use Professional Assist?
- Reduced costs for advice
- Mitigated risk of compliance
- Independent professional advice
- Rapid response without the stress of engaging professionals
- Journals and research can count towards CPE
IPA members currently receive four free credits each year to use on Professional Assist.
Generally, a question you ask will cost one credit (this includes any follow up questions), though more complicated questions or certain subjects may require two.
Additional credits can be purchased by submitting a Credit Order Form.
How to use Professional Assist
Members must register to use Professional Assist.
- To begin using Professional Assist please click here.
We've also created some short instructional videos to assist you:
- Complete the registration details at the bottom of the page.
- Click submit.
- Begin using the service straight away!
Please note: The username and password you provide will be your future login details when you use Professional Assist again. We advise using your IPA member login details for ease of use, however, you may use any combination you prefer.