Fast Track Service
Please note: Our offices are currently experiencing a very high volume of applications. We are not able to provide an approximate turnaround time for your application. Fast Track service has now been suspended until further notice. You may still apply ONLINE for standard service and these standard applications will follow the existing queue and will be processed as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding.
Our unique Fast Track service is a priority service for your Fast Track application to be expedited. Under normal circumstances a response will be given within two business days of receiving a Fast Track application, provided it is not within high volume time.
Our Fast Track service can be used if you've completed:
- a 12 unit Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) studied at an Australian university, after an underpinning undergraduate degree
- an undergraduate degree studied at an Australian university
- all 16 units of an MPA degree, studied at an Australian university
The current price of a fast track application is $660.
Important note for Pearson PTE holders
If you're applying for a Fast Track service, and you're submitting Pearson PTE English results, please authorise the IPA to receive your PTE results before you submit your application.
Verification by Pearson can take up to three business days to reach us once you have authorised the report. We cannot provide you with your outcome letter until verification is received by us.
How to send your scores to us
- Login to your Pearson account.
- Click 'Send Scores'.
- Type Institute of Public Accountants in the field marked 'Institution / Organization / Department / School' and click 'Search'.
- Tick the box next to the Institute of Public Accountants name when it appears in the list.
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click 'Next' and then 'Next' again to confirm.
- Please note that we don't offer a fast track service for skilled employment assessment applications, or for applicants who have studied at institutions outside Australia.
- The Fast Track service is a rapid response assessment service, and does not guarantee a successful outcome. We are obliged to apply the same standards to all assessments.
- You can seek a reassesment on your Fast Track. The normal reassessment fee applies.
- If you have mislaid your original outcome letter, we offer a replacement at a fee of $90 AUD. Click here to request your replacement letter.
Got any questions for us? Simply click here to email our team.