Fast Track service
Our unique Fast Track service provides a guaranteed response of your qualification assessment within two business days* of receiving your application.
Our Fast Track service can be used if you've completed -
- a 12 unit Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) studied at an Australian university, after an underpinning undergraduate degree
- an undergraduate degree studied at an Australian university
- all 16 units of an MPA degree, studied at an Australian university
NB. IPA offices will close for training on the 5th and 6th of December. Fast Track service will resume on Monday the 9th December. IPA offices will close at 12 pm on Friday the 20th of December 2019 for Christmas and New Year and re-open on Monday the 6th of January 2020. Please lodge your fast track application with all supporting documents no later than Monday the 16th of December if you wish to receive the assessment letter before Friday the 20th of December 2019.
The current price of a fast track application is $660.
Important note for Pearson PTE holders
If you're applying for a Fast Track service, and you're submitting Pearson PTE English results, please authorise the IPA to receive your PTE results before you submit your application.
Verification by Pearson can take up to three business days to reach us once you have authorised the report. We cannot provide you with your outcome letter until verification is received by us.
How to send your scores to us
- Login to your Pearson account.
- Click 'Send Scores'.
- Type Institute of Public Accountants in the field marked 'Institution / Organization / Department / School' and click 'Search'.
- Tick the box next to the Institute of Public Accountants name when it appears in the list.
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click 'Next' and then 'Next' again to confirm.
- Please note that we don't offer a fast track service for skilled employment assessment applications, or for applicants who have studied at institutions outside Australia.
- The Fast Track service is a rapid response assessment service, and does not guarantee a successful outcome. We are obliged to apply the same standards to all assessments.
- You can seek a reassesment on your Fast Track. The normal reassessment fee applies.
- If you have mislaid your original outcome letter, we offer a replacement at a fee of $90 AUD. Click here to request your replacement letter.
Got any questions for us? Simply click here to email our team.
*In the event of a sudden increase in demand for FastTrack, your FastTrack may take an additional one or two business days however these situations are rare.