Code of Conduct - Social Networking/Media
The intent of this Policy is to create a positive environment where people are able to publicly contribute their views on social media and consultation forums.
When contributing your views to a consultation forum or on social media, please ensure that you:
- Do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the forum, (such as email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
- Do post material to the forum that is relevant to the issues currently being consulted on;
- Do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- Do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
- Do not make defamatory or libelous comments;
- Do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
- Do not use obscene or offensive language;
- Do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
- Do not post multiple versions of the same view to the forum;
- Do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the forum; and
- Do not include internet addresses or links to websites, or any email addresses, in your contribution.