THE IPA PROGRAM WILL GIVE YOU BOTH PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION AND A MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
Designed and delivered in partnership with Deakin University, our IPA Program exposes you to new concepts and ideas, improving your ability to critically analyse information, and provide a range of valuable strategic advice to your clients. The content is highly relevant to the current business issues you and your clients face in today's economy.
The IPA Program has been designed with your priorities and lifestyle in mind. With no classes to attend and all units delivered online, you can study at your own pace.
Why an MBA?
- Higher Salaries. A recent study published in the Financial Times has shown that the average salary of an MBA graduate after three years increases by 12%.
- Employers report that professionals holding an MBA have a higher level of credibility, they are extremely confident and able to influence other workers.
- The MBA has a high level focus on creating business leaders. The activities you’ll be involved in force you to interact with people and, in turn, grow as a person.
- The MBA is case-study driven and shaped around your business’ strategic direction. This provides a real value add to your business, your clients or your employer.
- Accessible. The Program has been designed for busy professionals and is available through FEE-HELP.
The Deakin MBA
1. Internationally recognised. The Deakin MBA is one of Australia’s premier business qualifications and EPAS accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development. It has also been ranked among the Top 25 MBA offerings globally, and is ranked as on of the best online MBA's in Australia.
2. Highly Flexible. With the ability to study the Program from anywhere in the world, the innovative online learning platform provides you with a program that is highly visual, media-rich and interactive.
3. Networking and support. Throughout the Program, you’ll have access to course counsellors and be provided with the opportunity to network with Deakin’s extensive alumni network. Deakin offers a tailored Career Development Program, an active Deakin MBA Alumni group and regular networking and professional development events.
4. Experiential learning. Learn by doing, with some of the subjects available as a residential intensive at the Deakin Geelong campus.
Still not sure?
As with any major investment, we want you to be confident and assured you're making the right decision.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have - so feel free to give us a call on (03) 8665 3100 and we'd be delighted to speak with you.
Currently studying the IPA Program with UNE? Click here.