SMSF Auditors Online Services for Businesses
- ATO - Approved SMSF Auditors in Online Services for Business
- ATO - Login - Online Services for Business
SMSF Auditor Independence
- APESB 110 Code of Ethics For Professional Accountants (Including Independence standards) (The Code).
- APESB Independence Guide
- IPA Webinar: What Auditors need to know from the 2020 Independence Guide [Andrew Bryant from KPMG’s Ethics & Independence Group]
- ATO SMSF Independent Auditors Report (IAR)
- ATO: Our compliance approach to the new Independence Guide and in-house SMSF audits
- ATO Approved SMSF Auditor checklist – What we look for when auditing the auditor
- ATO advice on reporting contraventions
- AUASB: Guidance statement GS009 Auditing Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
SMSF Professional Associations Stakeholders Group
The IPA is represented at this stakeholders group, which meets on a quarterly basis. More information
Key messages from meetings held are available below.
SMSF Auditor – Member Representation Group
At the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) we are keen to hear the views of our members who are registered SMSF Auditors with ASIC.
If you are interested in joining this group which meets online on an ad-hoc basis to gauge member views which are then communicated back to regulators such as the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), please contact:
Irwin Bushnell, Technical Advisor
P: 03 8665 3122