Skilled Employment Assessments
If you've worked in a professionally qualified accounting role for at least 12 months, and you hold a positive qualifications assessment outcome from us, you may be eligible to claim additional points from Department of Home Affairs for your Skilled Migration Visa application.
We can assess your employment history and determine if the experience is relevant to your selected ANZSCO occupation, and at a level expected from Australian employers.
Before applying, we recommend that you read through these Skilled Employment FAQs.
You must hold a successful qualifications assessment outcome from us before you can apply for a Skilled Employment assessment.
We will only recognise employment that:
- is closely related to the ANZSCO occupation for which you have received a successful skills assessment outcome
- was undertaken within the last ten years
- was undertaken after you have completed a formal qualification, recognised as equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree
- is paid and continuous for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- is a minimum of one year of employment in total, for at least three months per role
How to Apply
Simply click here to apply online.
The Skilled Employment assessment is based on information, references and other supporting evidence provided with your initial application.
To prevent against fraud and document manipulation, we will not accept further information or altered references at any time after you have lodged the initial application, or once you have been provided with an outcome.
Please note that we do not reassess or review skilled employment outcomes after the decision has been made.
Current Processing Times
Skilled Employment applications
We are currently providing outcomes for Skilled Employment applications within two weeks of receiving your application, but this is not guaranteed, and can change due to the volume of applications received.