2020 SMSF Super Intensive
Providing advice to clients in the SMSF space can be complex and challenging, how can you know if you are providing your clients with the best advice and assistance in this constantly changing environment?
Join SMSF expert Shirley Schaefer as she leads the IPA Super & SMSF Intensive. The two day program will not only focus on updates and current changes, but how to get the most for your SMSF clients. Expert speakers will providestrategies for you and your SMSF clients to make the most of their superannuation, while still complying with the complex rules.
Who Should Attend:
The two day program is aimed at advisers who are looking to provide their clients with superannuation advice and strategies that will maximize their super benefits and keep the regulators from the door.
The Program Includes:
- The SMSF advice space – where are we at?
- The SMSF Regulator – what are they doing?
- SMSF Practice matters - accountants & liability issues
- Contributions & Benefits – how to help your clients manage this area
- SMSF Investing - from both licenced advice & private investment perspectives
- When has the SMSF reached its ‘use by date’
- Making the SMSF audit process a breeze
CPD Hours: 13.5
Adelaide | Monday 27 - Tuesday 28 April 2020
Sydney | Thursday 21 - 22 May 2020