2021 Women in Practice
How do we best manage all the elements of being in an Accounting Practice, whether as a sole practitioner or running a larger practice? What are the advantages & challenges of being a woman in leadership in the current business landscape? How can we maximise the opportunities that are presented to us, in our work and in our lives?
This Panel Discussion will bring together a group of women who are leading the way, including a sole-practitioner specialising in liquidation, a partner in a multi-accountant firm, and a very special guest - the Deputy Commissioner of Small Business for the ATO.
This will be a highly interactive session, facilitated by an expert in Optimising Outcomes, and will enable participants to:
- Gain exposure to different perspectives on the issues facing women in leadership roles.
- Learn from the journeys of other successful women - what they did to achieve their goals.
- Network with other women in Public Accounting firms.
- Panel Facilitator: Helen Mac - Business Coach & Professional Optimist
- Julie Williams - President of the Board of IPA and Owner/Director of Insolvency Solutions
- Deborah Jenkins - Deputy Commissioner of Small Business - Australian Tax Office
|Wednesday 19 May|
|11:30am - 1:00pm AEST|