2018 National Congress
The Institute of Public Accountants is proud to present the 2018 National Congress, located at the spectacular waterfront venue in the heart of Sydney CBD – Doltone House, Darling Island. The National Congress is the IPA’s premier accounting event. Beginning in Queensland in 2013, the Congress has established itself as our most successful national event and has become a permanent fixture in our members’ calendar.
Experience a top class professional program across 2.5 days. The event is a must attend conference for accountancy and finance professionals, featuring specialised sessions and solutions to not only answer your business issues but also challenge your thinking and provide you with all of the necessary information to keep up to date with compliance, regulation, and queries impacting public practice, commerce and industry.
The National Congress offers:
- 2.5 days (up to 21 hours of CPD) of practical and relevant education sessions featuring established business leaders, industry experts and key figures from across Australia.
- Optional intensive Pre-Congress Workshops.
- Connect with fellow IPA members from across the country.
- Insightful practice management sessions focused on adding value to your organisation.
- Key business updates to stay abreast of industry changes and emerging trends.
- Sharpen your technical skills in areas of taxation, SMSF and Superannuation through specialised educational sessions.
- A range of service providers providing business solutions and technology updates.
- Fully integrated social and recreational activities, including a partner program.
- Accommodation at specially negotiated rates.