2018 National Congress
There’s really is nowhere quite like Sydney for a Conference which is why we are bringing our top class education program!
Doltone House Darling Island is the perfect destination for experiencing the best of Sydney. This spectacular waterfront venue is housed in the first six star green star building for New South Wales and boasts views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
Only minutes from the Darling Harbour precinct, the venue is within easy walking distance of CBD restaurants, shops and popular attractions. There are many hotels nearby with a wide variety of accommodation options. Conveniently situated at street level and directly on the foreshore of the Harbour, Doltone House Darling Island Wharf may be accessed by boat, water taxi, ferry, light rail, monorail, bus, taxi or private transport. Ample parking is also available directly across from the venue.
The National Congress offers:
- 2.5 days (up to 21 hours of CPD) of practical and relevant education sessions – delivered by experts in accounting and related fields
- Fully integrated social and recreational activities, including a partner program
- Accommodation at specially negotiated rates
- Registration under $1,000 if you take advantage of early bird pricing
1) Please click on 'Book Now' button
2) Download the form
3) Fill out all fields
4) Scan the form and please send it to email@example.com.