2019 Sydney Super and SMSF Intensive
Keeping up to date with all the super changes, announcements and law can be difficult. How can you know if you are providing your clients with the best advice and assistance in this constantly changing environment?
The two day program at NSW Parliament House will focus on not just what all the changes are but how to get the most for your SMSF clients. Expert speakers will provide not just information, but strategies for you and your SMSF clients to make the most of their superannuation, while still complying with the complex rules.
Who Should Attend:
The two day program is aimed at advisers who are looking to provide their clients with superannuation advice and strategies that will maximize their super benefits and keep the regulators from the door.
Expert Presenter's Featured:
- Andrew Conway, IPA CEO will be opening the event and providing an IPA update.
- Headlining the program, BDO Superannuation Partner Shirley Schaefer will take a deeper looking into the SMSF changes and strategies to maximise SMSF as an investment tool for clients.
- Updates from ATO regulators.
- Andrew Henshaw, Director at Velocity Legal addressing how business owners can use superannuation to structure their business operations.
- Samantha Dean Director at BluePrint HQ discussing how to grow your SMSF offering.