Thursday 28 February – Friday 1 March 2019.
Optional Pre-Congress workshops will be held on Wednesday 27 February and a Farewell Dinner will conclude the Congress on the Friday night.
CPD hours: 18 hours
17 Potters Hill Road
San Remo VIC 3925
03 5671 9300
Silverwater Resort is a 90 minute drive from Melbourne. Delegates will be responsible for finding their own transportation to and from the venue. Ample parking is available.
Education programs and Farewell Dinner: Smart casual
Official Dinner: Cocktail attire / Lounge suit
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available to all delegates. Login information will be provided at the venue.
Presentation notes will be provided electronically. Delegates will be emailed the complete notes set prior to the Congress. Hardcopy notes are available to purchase for $75. The last day to request a hard copy of the notes is Friday 1 February 2019. IPA will provide a note pad and pen to accommodate taking notes during the presentations
Code of conduct:
Delegates participating in IPA organised events are required to uphold behavioural standards that reflect the good standing of IPA. Any practice resulting in complaints, who in the opinion of IPA interferes with the rights of others, may be prohibited from the event by the IPA.
Passport Prize Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the passport program promotion, all participants agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The promotion will run inclusive from Thursday 28 February until Friday 1 March 2019 at Silverwater Resort, San Remo.
- Entry to the Major Prize Draw and Exhibitor prize draws is on the basis of one entry per person. The Major Prize is one delegate ticket to the 2020 Victoria Congress with the winner being announced at the Congress conclusion on Friday 1 March 2019. Exhibitor prizes are as displayed on the exhibitor tables at the event.
- The Prizes are non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives. The IPA reserves the right to cancel the promotion or substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the IPA or those exhibiting at the Conference (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
- A participant is deemed the ‘winner’ if the IPA randomly selects their name from a bowl with all entrants. The determination of the ‘winner’ shall be at the sole discretion of the IPA and no deliberations will be entered into. Any disputes, challenges, misunderstandings or claims will be decided by the IPA at its sole discretion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the ‘winners’ consent to the following: (i) their names to be disclosed to any person requesting that the IPA confirm the identity of the ‘winners’; and (ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.