Friday 29 and Saturday 30 May 2020.
Optional pre-Congress workshop is planned for Thursday 28 May and a farewell dinner will conclude the Congress on the Saturday night.
CPD hours: 18 hours
Peppers Silo Hotel Launceston
88-91 Lindsay Street
Launceston TAS 7000
1300 737 444
The city centre location means the venue is easily accessible. Delegates will be responsible for finding their own transportation to and from the venue.
Car parking is available at Peppers Silo Hotel from $10 per day. Please call the Peppers Reservation team directly to arrange this on 1300 737 444.
Education programs: Smart casual
Official Dinner (Friday) and Farewell Dinner (Saturday): Cocktail attire / Lounge suit
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available to all delegates. Login information will be provided at the venue.
Presentation notes will be available for delegates to download and view electronically. Hardcopy notes are available to purchase for $75. The last day to request a hard copy of the notes is Friday 15 May 2020. Please contact Tasmania Division to arrange purchase of the presentation notes.
Code of conduct
Delegates participating in IPA organised events are required to uphold behavioural standards that reflect the good standing of IPA. Any behaviour resulting in complaints, which in the opinion of IPA interferes with the rights of others, may result in exclusion.
Passport Prize Terms and Conditions
By participating in the passport program promotion, all participants agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The promotion will run inclusive from Thursday 28 May until Saturday 30 May 2020 at Peppers Silo Hotel Launceston.
- Entry to the major prize draw and exhibitor prize draws is based on one entry per person. The major prize is one delegate ticket to the 2021 Tasmania Congress with the winner being announced at the Congress conclusion on Friday 29 May 2020. Exhibitor prizes are as displayed on the exhibitor tables at the event and winners will be announced just after the afternoon tea break on Friday 29 May 2020.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives. The IPA reserves the right to cancel the promotion or substitute any prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the IPA or those exhibiting at the Congress (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
- A participant is deemed the ‘winner’ if the IPA randomly selects their name from a bowl with all entrants. The determination of the ‘winner’ shall be at the sole discretion of the IPA and no deliberations will be entered into. Any disputes, challenges, misunderstandings or claims will be decided by the IPA at its sole discretion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, the ‘winners’ consent to the following:
(i) their names to be disclosed to any person requesting that the IPA confirm the identity of the ‘winners’; and
(ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.