2021 National Congress
Join an influential line up of experts and industry figures at JW Marriott Resort & Spa on the Gold Coast, Queensland for the 2021 National Congress the IPA’s premium and largest CPD event in the calendar year. An opportunity for members across Australia to join the three-day conference
Whether members are in public practice, corporate, government or non-profit organisation, the aim of the three days is to provide members with a well-rounded program covering economic, financial, and technical updates, as well as access to the latest tools and techniques to add value to your career.
Members will gain key insights from, regulators, and industry professionals who will address topical issues affecting members now and into the future. With multiple concurrent sessions the conference sessions are designed to add value to you and your client’s business whilst gaining substantial CPD hours.
Besides a stellar program, the congress also offers the opportunity for plenty of networking opportunities through multiple events including the celebratory gala dinner and new for 2021, a welcome brunch to kick start the 2021 National Congress.
The 2021 National Congress Features:
- Education program spanning 2.5 days (up to 22 hours of CPD).
- Key business updates to stay abreast of industry changes, regulation, and emerging trends.
- Specialised technical sessions.
- Network with fellow peers and members and like-minded professional.
- A range of relevant service providers providing business solutions and technology updates.
- Welcome brunch to start the 2021 National Congress.
- Official Dinner at JW Marriott.
- Member of the Year Awards.
- Accommodation at specially negotiated rates.