Thursday 18 March 2021
Attendee can claim up to 8.5 CPD hours
Presentation notes will be provided electronically. Delegates will be emailed the complete notes set prior to the conference.
Hardcopy notes are available to purchase for $80 if ordered by Thursday 4 March 2021.
Wi-fi is free for all delegates attending the conference.
Dockside, Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Park Sydney, NSW 2000
Nearest Train Station: Town Hall Station
Click here for map of Dockside.
Nearest Parking Station is Darling Park (Wilson Parking) 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Click here for parking map & fees.
Passport Prize Terms and Conditions
By participating in the passport program promotion, all participants agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
1) The promotion will run inclusive from Thursday 18 March 2021 at Dockside, Sydney NSW.
2) Entry to the Major Prize Draw and Exhibitor prize draws is on the basis of one entry per person. The Major Prize is one delegate ticket to the next NSW & ACT Conference in 2021, the winner will be contacted at a later date. Exhibitor prizes are as displayed on their exhibitor tables at the event.
3) The Prizes are non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives. The IPA reserves the right to cancel the promotion or substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
4) The prize draw is not open to employees of the IPA or those exhibiting at the Conference (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
5) A participant is deemed the ‘winner’ if the IPA randomly selects their name from a bowl with all entrants. The determination of the ‘winner’ shall be at the sole discretion of the IPA and no deliberations will be entered into. Any disputes, challenges, misunderstandings or claims will be decided by the IPA at its sole discretion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6) By entering the Prize Draw, the ‘winners’ consent to the following: (i) their names to be disclosed to any person requesting that the IPA confirm the identity of the ‘winners’; and (ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.