2020 National Congress
Join an influential line up of experts and industry figures at The Hotel Realm, in Canberra Australian Capital Territory for the 2020 National Congress - IPA’s leading accounting event.
Deepen your understanding of the key issues facing the profession through a stellar educational program, and take the opportunity to network with fellow members and technical experts to discuss what matters most important to you and your industry.
Thinking of attending? Click here to view what happened at the 2019 National Congress.
The 2020 National Congress Features:
- Education program spanning 2.5 days (up to 22 hours of CPD)
- Optional intensive Pre-Congress Workshops
- Optional pre congress “behind the scenes” Canberra tour
- Key business updates to stay abreast of industry changes, regulation and emerging trends
- Specialised technical sessions in areas of taxation, SMSF and Superannuation
- A range of relevant service providers providing business solutions and technology updates
- Official Dinner at The Great Hall, Parliament House
- Member of the Year Awards
- Accommodation at specially negotiated rates