Have you thought about expanding your service base offering and increasing your income stream?
Would you like to assist your clients to help them understand and improve their performance and profits at the same time?
If you are interested in either of these possibilities, AAT Australia CFO for Small Business program could be for you.
What is the AAT Australia CFO for Small Business program?
Accounting software programs are providing bookkeepers and accounting technicians with more real time data about the performance and financial health of the business, whilst providing simple tools for professionals to quickly and easily analyse the data. But is this easy?
The CFO for Small Business Program steps you through the theory behind the financial analysis tools, including:
- What is financial management and how significant are the impacts for small business
- Benchmarking sources of data and application to current performance for analysis
- Debtor day and credit provision management
- Inventory management
- Cash flows and how certain elements of business management impact this
- Sources of finance
- Gross Profit Margins and pricing strategies to improve profit
- Ratio analysis case studies
- Working capital management
- Managing Business Risk
- Forecasting and budgeting
The program includes case studies to assist you in implementing the analysis and practical application of the advice with suggestions as to how to confidently position this with clients around performance and process improvement.
The program is all online and self-paced. Once you have registered, you are granted 6 months access to it.
It is like an interactive text book with exercises and activities.
There is a quiz at the end to complete the course.
It takes approximately 50 to 60 hours to complete.
Upon successful completion of the CFO for Small Business Program you will be entitled to use the AAT CFO for Small Business logo in your promotions and signature block. You will also be awarded 60 hours CPD