Every picture tells a story.
The 16 chart types in MS Excel plus the sub-chart variations and formatting options means that there are many choices to present information in a clear, engaging and professional manner.
Maximize your use of this powerful Excel feature and take your data analysis and interpretation to a more effective and appealing level by helping your audience visualize and understand your information, research and analysis.
Charts emphasize key information and trends, make data presentation more convincing, and can provide a far clearer and more concise way of presenting information than displaying numerical data and tables.
Understand this impressive capability of Excel and learn how you can create charts in seconds - working smarter, not harder!
- Correct data setup for charting
- Create a new chart from scratch
- Chart sheet vs embedded chart
- Chart types, layouts and styles
- Professional chart formatting
- Resize, reposition and delete a chart
- Add and manage chart elements
- Adjust axis scale and elements
- Change layouts
- Switch row and column orientation
- Add a data table with legend
- Stack pictures in column graphs
- Create Sparkline charts
- Add chart annotations and graphics
- Link a chart heading to your table
- Link a chart into Word or PowerPoint
- Print charts
- Quick Analysis feature
"“I found the online session well presented and I gained knowledge about Excel. Having copies of the files and notes will help me practice and brush up my skills in Excel Charting.”
All delegates automatically receive a link to the Recorded session.
Bookings close on the day prior to the session.
Session starts at 5 pm AEDT, 4:30 SA, 4 Q, 3:30 NT, 2 WA