Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) members and professionals need to be aware of how to build a nest egg in an SMSF while complying with the law.
In this two-hour webinar Monica Rule will explain:
- Who can make contributions into an SMSF
- When is a contribution treated as being made to an SMSF by the Tax Office
- The contributions caps
- Various types of contributions that can be made
- Tax deductions and tax offsets claimable on certain contributions
- Entering into investments with related parties of an SMSF
- Various ways to transfer assets into an SMSF
The webinar will give you a good understanding of how to build a nest egg in an SMSF by:
- making contributions for a spouse and claiming a tax offset on the contributions
- increasing personal contributions by 50%
- making contributions in excess of the contributions caps
- not worrying about a member’s total super balance in order to make contributions
- being eligible to claim larger tax deductions
- using proceeds from the sale of business assets to make contributions
- avoiding higher contribution tax for high income earners
- using structured settlement contributions to your advantage
- making contributions from the sale of the family home
- understanding how investments can be entered into with related parties
- transferring assets into an SMSF
"Presenter knew her stuff; the book is great."
Cahoot Learning webinar
All delegates automatically receive a link to the Recorded session.
Bookings close on the day prior to the session.
Session starts at 1 pm AEST, 12:30 SA/NT, 11 am WA