This intensive seminar outlines the key concepts, requirements and opportunities relating to salary packaging and how it impacts income tax and FBT outcomes for both employees and employers.
It provides accountants, payroll specialists and practitioners with an intensive update on the prevailing income and FBT regimes and explains the requirements for effective salary packaging and salary packaging options.
- Overview of fringe benefits and FBT exemptions that can be utilised for salary packaging purposes
- Maximising the risks and benefits of salary packaging
- How to use effective salary packaging to obtain exempt and concessional taxed fringe benefits
- Analysis of the required documentation and substantiation for effective salary packaging
- Identify various categories of fringe benefit, including exempt categories relevant for effective salary packaging
- Identify the documentation and administrative requirements for salary packaging
- Structure effective salary packaging arrangements to maximise benefits