This is an online pre-recorded series.
The IPA Small Business Leadership Program is designed to give members a purposeful, introduction to non-compliance-related, people leadership and management topics that are fast becoming essential skills for accountants.
Made up of 6 modules led by Dr Richard Carter, a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and a highly experienced Business School facilitator, each module contains 3 one hour webinars followed by reflection questions.
- Module 1 Self-Awareness and Leadership Style
- Module 2 Linking Management
- Module 3 Creating the Right Team Culture
- Module 4 Motivating your Team
- Module 5 Leading your Organisation
- Module 6 Managing Change, Stakeholders + Data and Information
- How long will the program take to complete? Each module will take up to 3 hours to complete and at the end of each module, a reflection piece is also included in each module, which will give you a chance to pull together your learnings from each module and review them again at the completion of the program.
- Can I have an extension on the program? Learners may request a 6-month extension, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If approved the learner will lose their course progress and need to start the course from the beginning.
Students will be enrolled into the course the day following their registration and payment, once enrolment is processed students will have access to the full course and exams.