Technology has significantly changed the way we research and consume information, and this has ultimately changed the way we are influenced in our buying decisions. Discover the 6 principles of influence and how to leverage them into your digital marketing campaign to turn even the coldest suspects into brand ambassadors.
Benefits/ learning outcomes:
This session will cover the topics of:
- The 6 Principles of Influence
- The 8 Stages of the Buying Cycle, and How to Apply Marketing Strategies that Moves Your Prospects through each of the 8 Stages
- How to Apply Different Push and Pull Strategies into Your Digital Marketing for Your Accounting Firm
Who Should Attend:
- Search Engine Marketing – Google, Bing
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Omnichannel Remarketing
- Display Advertising
- Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Companies Looking to Invest in Digital Marketing for Growth
About the Presenter: Binh Nguyen
Founder & CEO of Market Ease Business Promotions, Binh has worked with, and advised, some of the largest national campaigns and biggest brands in Australia and around the world, including Hyundai Motor Company Australia, Subaru Australia, Etihad Stadium, yd., Tarocash, Connor, Cartridge World Australia and the Australian Federal Government; just to name a few. In fact, his work has even extended as far as the US, having worked on a campaign for the Obama Administration.
Binh has spoken at many high profile, national and international events including the CEO Institute, CPA Australia, the Motors Trades Association, The Educate Plus International Conference and the Marketing & Communications Executives International. Locally, he also delivers presentations to such organisations as Brand South Australia, South Australian Leaders, BDO, and Showcase South Australia, and his views and insights have been featured regularly on the Business Review Australia and the Business Review USA magazines.