Come to the IPA
At the IPA we consistently strive for the highest of standards, and we expect our members to maintain those standards. We maintain a strong corporate governance framework and encourage our members to be involved. In doing this, we continue to enhance the reputation of the profession based on the best interests of our members and the public. The IPA is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board.
IPA CEO Prof Andrew Conway talks about the benefits of being an IPA member.
THE IPA PROGRAM WILL GIVE YOU BOTH PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION AND A MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
Designed and delivered in partnership with Deakin University, our IPA Program exposes you to new concepts and ideas, improving your ability to critically analyse information, and provide a range of valuable strategic advice to your clients. The content is highly relevant to the current business issues you and your clients face in today's economy. More details >
We are committed to helping you and your business. Your IPA membership gives you access to these special offers from our preferred suppliers. More details >
IPA Books+ is affordable online accounting for small businesses with a range of features to choose from. Best of all, it’s simple to use with an intuitive interface, making it easy to manage their everyday finances. More details >
IPA Insure provides a suite of insurance products specifically tailored to the needs of accountants and accounting practices. More details >
- Chat online with us now, call our IPA hotline on 1800 625 625, or call your local Member Engagement Executive on their number below.
- Complete the fast-track online application
- Provide evidence of your current financial membership and practising certificate (if any) with CA ANZ or CPA Australia
- We'll manage the transition to membership of the IPA - joining a network of more than 35,000 members and students
- If you choose, we can refer you to IPA Insure for a no-obligation Professional Indemnity Insurance quote
- You'll receive your membership and practice certificates. In addition, for no additional charge, you'll receive recognition in the United Kingdom with the Institute of Financial Accountants.
|Adam Spence||(08) 8100 8503 or 0403 346 987|
|Chris Hurling||(07) 3034 0901 or 0423 497 156|
|New South Wales|
|Antoine Lebourg||(02) 8262 6002|
|John Kofiotis||(02) 8262 6007|
|Jessica Smyth||(08) 9368 7600|
|Arthur Burt||(03) 8665 3103 or 0488 440 206|
Take the first step and give us a call, or chat online with us now.