ACCC Update and Key Developments Relating to COVID-19
The ACCC would like to share some updates and key developments relating to COVID-19 from the past week.
Please see the following links:
- Oil companies allowed to co-operate to secure fuel supply during COVID-19 pandemic
- Shopping centres to co-operate to support retail tenants
- Scammers targeting superannuation in COVID-19 crisis
- Telecommunication priorities during the COVID-19 crisis
- Co-operation on funding to aid smaller lenders during COVID-19
- Speech by ACCC Chair Rod Sims, Gartner CEO Forum: Managing the impacts of COVID-19 disruption on consumers and business
- The Australian Cyber Security Centre has also released a tailored guide for small businesses about managing cyber risks during COVID-19. To view the tailored guide, click here.
- Interim authorisations to support businesses affected by COVID-19