Qantas Business Rewards
Earn Qantas Points for your business with IPA
Your business can earn Qantas Points on IPA Program Stages 1 and 2, continuous professional development major events, continuous professional development online and automatic IPA membership renewals*. If you’re not yet a Qantas Business Rewards member, sign up free today to start earning Qantas Points with IPA. It only takes a minute to join and all you need is an ABN.
Qantas Business Rewards members can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Earning Qantas Points with IPA
- Exclusive savings on flights~
- Earning Qantas Points on a range of everyday business expenses including flights, credit card spend, fuel, insurance and technology
- Flexibility to transfer Qantas Points to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account and redeem for a range of rewards including flights, upgrades and items at the Qantas Store#
Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 spent on
Online Continuous Professional
|Already a Qantas Business Rewards member?||Not yet a Qantas Business Rewards member?|
|Simply include your Qantas Business Rewards membership ABN when registering for any of the above services.||
Sign up to Qantas Business Rewards for free (saving $89.50) and include your ABN when registering for any of the above services.
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for Institute of Public Accountants members (IPA). Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the IPA Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to the IPA by contacting email@example.com or 03 8665 3100. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase. IPA members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 spent on IPA Program (Stage 1 and 2), continuous professional development major events, continuous professional development online and IPA Members signed up to auto renew. IPA members who do not hold financial membership will not be eligible to earn of Qantas Points.
*Qantas Business Rewards offer: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies but will be waived for Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) customers that join before 30 August 2018. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the IPA Terms and Conditions. To earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points, a business must (a) join Qantas Business Rewards by 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2018 (b) spend with any Qantas Business Rewards program partner for the first time between 1 August 2018 and 11:59pm (AEST) 30 September 2018 and have a minimum of 500 Qantas Points credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account before 11:59pm (AEST) 31 December 2018. Members earn 1 Qantas Points per every $1 spent with IPA therefore if $500 is spent, 500 Qantas Points will be earned. Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s Qantas Business Rewards account within 4 weeks after eligible events. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to IPA. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to 12 weeks to be credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account up to a maximum of 5,000 bonus points per Qantas Business Rewards account.
~ Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Advance purchase and other conditions may apply. Savings are subject to and defined in the terms and conditions of Qantas Business Rewards as Member Savings.
# In order to transfer Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards account to an individual's Qantas Frequent Flyer account, the business account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).