Australian Bushfires Recovery Resources
- The Australian Tax Office have a Bushfires 2019-20 page indicating they are currently automatically deferring lodgements and payments due for identified impacted postcodes.
- The Australian Banking Association are currently running the Dont tough it out on your own campaign. Australian Banks have hardship teams ready to assist you with your financial arrangements, depending on your circumstances. Contact your bank for more information or find your banks hardship team here.
- The Australian Government offer payments and services to people directly affected by bushfires in disater declared areas.
- The Association of Independant Insovency Practitioners (AIIP) is a National Association of registered liquidators and trustees. The AIIP is prepared to take telephone enquiries from anyone that has been financially impacted by the fires on 1800 543 448. You can find more information about AIIP here.
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
What Professional Accountants can do for Small Businesses
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- QLD Fire and Rescue
- SA Country Fire Service
- VIC Country Fire Authority
- Tasmania Fire Service
- Western Australia DFES
- The Salvation Army
- Australian Red Cross
- Anglicare - NSW
- Airbnb - NSW
- Kangaroo Island Mayor's Relief Fund - SA
- State Emergency Relief Fund - SA
- Bendigo Bank - VIC
- Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund - VIC
- Airbnb - VIC
- Animals Australia
- RSPCA - NSW
- RSPCA - SA
- RSPCA - VIC
- WWF - Koala Crisis
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital