NSW and QLD Flood Relief Resources
View our list of members willing to provide pro-bono services to those who have been affected by the floods here.
- Jointly funded by the Commonwealth/State Emergency Hardship Assistance Grant.
- Can be used to help pay for food, clothing, medical supplies, or temporary accompodation for those affected by flooding.
- Visit Queensland Government website for full list of eligible areas and instructions on how to apply for the grant.
- QLD Government Disaster Recovery Funding
- Extraordinary Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants ($50k)
- Disaster Assistance (Essential Working Capital) Loans ($100k)
- Disaster Assistance Loans ($250k)
- Essential Household Contents Grant
- Emergency Hardship Assistance Grant
- Business Impact Survey
- Survey administered by Business Queensland to help the Government understand the impact of the floods on businesses, and the assistance that will be required.
- Support for people affected by floods in South East Queensland in February 2022.
- Information about the Australian Governemnt Disaster Recovery Payment.
- Support for eligible New Zealanders adversely affected by the South East Queensland floods in February 2022.
New South Wales
- Financial assistance for individuals affected by severe weather and flooding in NSW from 22 February 2022 onwards.
- Financial assisatnce for businesses and not-for-profits in NSW affected by severe weather and flooding.
- A form for people affected by natural disasters to find out the support available to them.
- A frequently updated list of Local Government Areas (LGAs) that have been impacted by a natural disaster.
- This package will help people affected by floods who need accommodation support in the coming weeks and months.
- Guidance for flood-impacted households and businesses on dealing with water inundation and staying safe during clean-up.