At the IPA, we understand that every student and young Accountant has different aspirations, motivations, and requirements. Our free student membership allows you to move your career in the direction you want.
As a leading professional accounting body, we're here to support you throughout your studies by providing you with access to the latest news and views from the accounting profession.
Our free student membership offers you a range of great benefits that will truly assist you in your studies, and add depth and awareness to the issues the industry faces.
We offer you the following as an IPA student member -
- Access to the IPA's online Magazine, Our Public Accountant Digital Hub
- Introductions to our popular IPA Discussion Groups, held all over Australia, with top speakers on a range of subjects
- Access to the IPA Linkedin global networking forum, allowing you to network and connect with IPA members
- Stay connected and up-to-date with us by following us on Twitter or interacting with us via our Facebook page.
- Mentoring and workshadowing opportunities
- Regular email updates, covering industry news and views
- Discounted CPD offerings at our IPA offices around Australia
- Invitations to events and networking forums with top accounting and finance leaders
Upon completion of your studies, we're proud to offer you Graduate Associate membership of the IPA. Priced at just $175, compared to our standard membership rate of $699 per year, this maintains the above benefits, and adds a much wider range of services, including –
- A complete toolkit of templates, checklists, guides and resources for accountants and bookkeepers starting their own practice, or joining one
- Access to Professional Assist, our online technical helpdesk, which is comprised of a panel of leading industry experts around Australia
- 6 editions of Public Accountant, our glossy flagship magazine, containing a wide range of articles and trending topics
- Access to our Digital Hub, an online magazine featuring further articles and news affecting the profession
- A wide range of shopping discounts and offers, specially negotiated for IPA members
- Dedicated member CPD events and conferences, with specially discounted rates for Graduate Associates
- Access to CPD Online, offering training courses delivered via PC or tablet
- Technical Advantage and IPA Update, two popular video channels which feature our IPA news channels
- Discounted Professional Indemnity insurance for members in practice
- Access to member branded stationery, ensuring a professional looking suite of branded products
- BAS Agent Practising Certificates for candidates going into bookkeeping careers