Advancement from MIPA (AAT)
- Holding the MIPA (AAT) designation for seven years combined with at least ten years experience in a bookkeeping role or a BAS Agent.
- Australian Certificate in Accounting or Bookkeeping; or
- Award recognised by the IPA as equivalent in standard and content; and
- A statutory registration with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB); or
- The successful completion of the IPA Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Program; and
- Ten years full time experience in a bookkeeping or BAS Agent role.