2017 China Delegation
We are offering accountants the opportunity to register for a business delegation to Beijing, China from Sunday 11 to Friday 16 June 2017.
Led by IPA CEO, Andrew Conway the delegation will highlight commercial opportunities following the historic China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) that came into force in December 2015.
The education program will feature three days of seminars and site visits, providing delegates with the opportunity to become familiar with Chinese markets, identify potential business partners and to network with industry peers. Up to 18 CPD hours will be on offer.
The proposed education program will include:
- A general introduction to Chinese business culture and etiquettes
- The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement and opportunities for Australian business
- An introduction to the local market and business operations of a Chinese accounting firm
- An introduction to Chinese regulations, taxation and legal requirements for foreign companies, and much more.
- Delegate numbers are capped so we recommend securing your registration as soon as possible, as availability is based on a first-in-first served basis.
We are anticipating that there would be approximately 20-30 delegates. If you are interested, or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Joanna Spensley, National Events Manager on Joanna.email@example.com or 0434 492 283.