2017 WA Conference
The 2017 WA State Conference, to be held at The Vines Resort & Country Club, in the Swan Valley Region, will provide members with a supreme professional learning experience, allowing them to remain current of the latest trends and changes within the accounting profession, whilst gaining valuable and practical insight and advice from a range of industry experts.
The social activities and partner programs of the conference will also provide the all-important opportunity for members to interact and network with both their professional colleagues, sponsors and presenters in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere in a picturesque setting.
Confirmed Speakers for the Conference include:
- Tim Roach - Assistant Commissioner, Small Business, Australian Tax Office
- Dr Michael Schaper – Deputy Commissioner, ACCC
- Prof Andrew Conway – CEO, Institute of Public Accountants
- Tony Greco – General Manager, Technical and Advocacy, Institute of Public Accountants
- Mark Holton – Director, Smithink
- Kathleen Tierney – Executive Director, Business Embassy
- Jeff Robson – CEO & Principal Business Analyst, Access Analytic
- Monica Rule – Self Managed Super Fund Expert
- Martin McCoy – Ryan & Durey Solicitors
Plus many more to be announced shortly.
Registration is now open!
1) Please click on 'Book Now' button
2) Download the form
3) Fill out all fields
4) Scan the form and please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.