Thursday 7 March and Friday 8 March 2019.
Attendee can claim up to 15.5 CPD hours.
Presentation notes will be provided electronically. Delegates will be emailed the complete notes set prior to the conference.
Hardcopy notes are available to purchase for $100.
Wi-fi is free for all delegates attending the conference.
30 Phillip Street, Parramatta, NSW
The 2018 NSW & ACT Public Practice Symposium will be held at the stylish PARKROYAL Parramatta. The venue is in the centre of Parramatta’s shopping and entertainment district. Easily accessible from Parramatta train station and wharf.
Car parking is available underneath the hotel. Discounted day car parking is available for your event for $15 per car, day use only. Overnight parking is $20. Tickets must be validated at reception to receive discounted rate.
Passport Prize Terms and Conditions
By participating in the passport program promotion, all participants agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
1) The promotion will run inclusive from Thursday 7 March 2018 until Friday 8 March 2019 at the PARKROYAL Parramatta, NSW.
2) Entry to the Major Prize Draw and Exhibitor prize draws is on the basis of one entry per person. The Major Prize is one delegate ticket to the next NSW & ACT Conference in 2019, the winner will be contacted at a later date. Exhibitor prizes are as displayed on their exhibitor tables at the event.
3) The Prizes are non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives. The IPA reserves the right to cancel the promotion or substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
4) The prize draw is not open to employees of the IPA or those exhibiting at the Conference (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
5) A participant is deemed the ‘winner’ if the IPA randomly selects their name from a bowl with all entrants. The determination of the ‘winner’ shall be at the sole discretion of the IPA and no deliberations will be entered into. Any disputes, challenges, misunderstandings or claims will be decided by the IPA at its sole discretion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6) By entering the Prize Draw, the ‘winners’ consent to the following: (i) their names to be disclosed to any person requesting that the IPA confirm the identity of the ‘winners’; and (ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional or marketing purposes.