The IPA has you covered with a PSC Scheme.
The accounting profession has always been held in high esteem amongst all professions. Our members are seen as trusted advisers to their clients - more so than any other profession.
The IPA consistently strives for the highest of standards, and we expect our members to maintain those standards. We maintain a strong corporate governance framework and encourage our members to be involved.
In doing this, we continue to enhance the reputation of the profession based on the best interests of our members and the public. The IPA is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board.
We're proud to recognise membership with associations who are full members of IFAC. This includes CPA Australia.
If you're keen to join us at the IPA, the process is very straightforward. We simply ask that you provide evidence of your current year’s paid CPA Australia subscription, and we'll be happy to talk to you about the opportunities and benefits of IPA membership.
Joining the IPA will also provide you with membership of the Institute of Financial Accountants in the UK at no additional cost - two designations for the price of one.
How to join us
- Chat online with us now, call our IPA hotline on 1800 625 625, or call your local Member Engagement Executive on their number below.
- Complete the membership application form
- Provide evidence of your current financial membership with CPA
- We'll manage the transition to membership of the IPA - joining a network of more than 35,000 members and students
- If you choose, we can refer you to IPA Insure for a no-obligation Professional Indemnity Insurance quote
- You'll receive your membership certificates and practice certificates (if applicable). In addition, for no additional charge, you'll receive recognition in the United Kingdom with the Institute of Financial Accountants.
Contact your representative on (02) 8262 6000 or 0421 702 156
So what are you waiting for? Take the first step and give us a call, or chat online with us now.