The IPA has also partnered with Capstone Financial Planning, an independent financial services licensee. These brochures have been prepared by Capstone Financial Planning.
- Capstone - Authorisation or Licensing? brochure
- Capstone - Authorisation or Licensing Decision Making Framework
- Capstone - Accountants authorisation checklist
- Capstone - Why Independence Matters
Financial services licensing
Our package will offer you a comprehensive range of choices to suit your practice, clients and aspirations.
Essentially, there will be three levels of advice ranging from basic financial advice, strategic advice, to a more comprehensive option covering investments and insurance, all at highly competitive prices.
These include the ability to:
- advise clients in relation to the establishment and closure of SMSFs;
- advice on assets, including direct property, held within SMSFs;
- provide associated services and advice to clients in areas such as financial planning, life risk and credit advice for individuals and businesses; and
- give general advice in relation to superannuation.