Professional Indemnity Insurance
IPA Insure recognises the importance of a highly competitive Professional Indemnity insurance policy for IPA members. Underwritten by CGU, our Professional Indemnity insurance is specifically tailored to meet the risk exposure of accountants, tax agents and bookkeepers, as well as accounting practices that offer financial planning advice and services.
THE RIGHT INSURANCE COVER
Through IPA Insure you can reduce your risk exposure by securing cover for:
- Negligence. Claims arising from you or your staff giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work.
- Civil liability. Claims arising because of your business activity for a client.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights. Claims arising as a result of breach of copyright or trademark.
- Client documents. Cover for client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged whilst in your care, custody or control, including data.
- Losses from dishonesty. Claims for losses as a result of dishonest conduct by a director, employee or self-employed freelancer contracted to you and under your supervision.
By using the IPA Insure PI policy, you're guaranteed to meet the minimum requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board, exceed the minimum requirements of the IPA by-laws and comply with ASIC’s RG243 self managed superannuation fund SIS Act audits.
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- 14 months cover for the price of 12
- Nil excess
- Two automatic reinstatements of the policy limit
- Unlimited retroactive cover date
- Personalised service from our specialist in-house team
- Fast turnaround times on you quotes
- Expert claims handling
FIND OUT MORE
To talk with an IPA Insure specialist about your PI insurance, please call 03 8665 3139 or email email@example.com
IPA Insure is powered by the AB Phillips Group (ABN 91 007 075 934 | AFSL 234457)